Fall 2017 Research Social: Technology Accelerator Programs
The Office of the Executive Vice President for Research cordially invites Columbia University’s research community to attend the Fall 2017 Research Social, featuring Columbia’s industry-specific lab-to-market technology accelerator programs.
Come learn how your colleagues working in medical technologies, therapeutics, clean energy and digital media have leveraged funding, mentorship and educational opportunities to:
• form >100 interdisciplinary teams
• license >10 technologies directly to industry
• launch >25 start-ups to further develop and de-risk promising technologies
• collectively raise >$70M in additional grant and investment funding
WHAT: Fall 2017 Research Social — drinks and hors d’oeuvres in celebration of our Columbia community, featuring Columbia technology accelerator programs
WHEN: Wednesday, November 15th from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
WHERE: Roy and Diana Vagelos Education Center (104 Haven Avenue, 4th floor, room 401)
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIFE SCIENCES | Advancing early-stage life science innovations to develop viable solutions to the most pressing unmet clinical needs
• Columbia Biomedical Technology Accelerator (BioMedX; formally Columbia-Coulter Translational Research Partnership)
CLEAN TECH / ENERGY | Turning clean tech innovations from academic research labs into strong, clean tech businesses
DIGITAL MEDIA | Connecting digital media and technology companies with NYC’s universities to drive innovation, entrepreneurship, talent development and job growth