WSGR Healthcare Innovations Venture Investment Forum
On Wednesday, April 26 and Thursday, April 27, 2017, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati will be hosting its second Healthcare Innovations Venture Investment Forum. The Forum will be held in Boston at Harvard’s i-lab.
Confirmed investors include, ARCH, Apple Tree Partners, F-Prime Capital Partners, Illumina Ventures, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Novartis Venture Fund, Novo A/S, RA Capital Management, RiverVest Venture Partners, River Cities Capital Funds, SR One, SV Life Sciences, Thiel Capital, TPG and Vivo Capital. Additionally, we have several investors that will be reviewing executive summaries and following up separately with select companies, including Canaan Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners.
Companies selected for a meeting with any investor during the Forum will have the opportunity to privately meet with the investor for 30 minutes.
If you are interested in participating, feel free to submit a one-two page executive summary. The executive summary should include the following information:
1. Sector (medical device, pharmaceuticals, digital health, diagnostic, etc)
2. Stage of development (concept, pre-clinical, Phase I, Phase II, etc)
3. Any regulatory approval (CE mark, FDA approval)
4. Amount of current raise
5. Market analysis (target, size, segmentation, competition, etc)
6. Prior equity raised, existing investors, partners, collaborators
7. Executive management team
8. 1-2 paragraph summary of technology and opportunity
The deadline for submitting executive summaries for consideration is February 24.