You are here
- Bristol Myers Squibb II-ON RFP: Tumor Microenvironment Modulation Thematic Research Center
Bristol Myers Squibb II-ON RFP: Tumor Microenvironment Modulation Thematic Research Center
Bristol Myers Squibb II-ON seeks proposals on topics designed to address questions developed by its Tumor Microenvironment Modulation Thematic Research Center.
KEY QUESTIONS FOR RFP CHALLENGE:
- Stromal biology: preclinical models containing stromal content. Comprehensive understanding of CAF/ECM landscape across patient indications and how this may be modulated by SOC therapies.
- Myeloid Biology: animal models with better myeloid engraftment, and comprehensive understanding of myeloid landscape across patient indications and how modulated by SOC therapies.
- Novel preclinical models: stratified models that are translatable for the particular tumor genetics/phenotype of interest
- Approaches to measure pH of the tumor microenvironment to design optimal pH-selective therapeutics
Further details on 4 categories for consideration is in the Related Documents section of this page.
- Total budgets (direct + indirect) generally should notexceed USD $250k-350k/ 12 month funding period
- Please utilize II-ON Proposal Template for your submission
- Collaborating with multiple institutions encouraged
TIMELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
Letters of Intent due April 9, 2021 to II-ON Core Team
Invitations to Submit Full Proposal sent April 16, 2021
Full proposals due April 30, 2021
Communication of decisions in May 2021