You are here
- Columbia Life Science Lab-to-Market Accelerators
Columbia Life Science Lab-to-Market Accelerators
The Columbia Life Science Accelerators: Lab-to-Market Programs are now accepting pre-proposal applications for their 2019-2020 awards cycle.
APPLY HERE by Monday, November 4th at 5 PM.
These programs help translate cutting-edge faculty-led university research out of the lab through project funding, education, and mentorship for interdisciplinary teams working to advance innovative ideas with the potential to positively impact health outcomes.
Please see below for more information on each of the Accelerator programs:
Accelerating Cancer Therapeutics | ACT
Translational Therapeutics Resource | TRx
- Biomedical Engineering Technology Accelerator | BiomedX (formerly Columbia-Coulter Program)
If you have questions, we invite you to REGISTER HERE for one of the following upcoming informational sessions hosted at various locations throughout Columbia.
- Thurs 9/26 12-1pm: BME Conference Room, Engineering Terrace, Rm 353
- Thurs 10/3 10-11am: CUIMC Irving Institute Conference Room PH 10-204
- Thurs 10/17 12-1pm: CUIMC Cancer Center Auditorium