You are here
Friday, November 1, 2019 - 5:00pm
S2S is an invitation-only symposium for top scientists from leading research institutions to present their startup ideas and interact with leading investors and executives in the Boston biotechnology hub. 200+ anticipated attendees include entrepreneurs, biotech investors (Angels / VCs), pharma scouts, academic investigators, TTOs, etc.
The symposium is a setting to showcase research from selected scientists. Submissions are reviewed by a senior Advisory Group. TTOs are also encouraged to submit 1-page proposals on behalf of researchers.
Selected presenters work 1-on-1 with mentors (including Advisory Group members) to further refine their concept and prepare a 15-minute presentation for the Symposium. The senior Advisory Group is composed of experienced biotech investors who evaluate each submission based on its novelty, therapeutic potential, and path to proof-of-concept in a venture-backed startup.
- Novel, proprietary academic technology in the therapeutics space
- Less than 4-5 years from the clinic
- Have not received Series A funding
- A legal entity or management team is NOT required
- Must be submitted by the researcher or corresponding TTO
- Do NOT submit confidential information
- See website for more info and to submit your idea
One page proposals are due Nov. 1, 2019. Please see the attached flyer for more information.